The Positioning And Specialization Course
Get your specialization figured out in 2 weeks. (2 months if you do the deep market validation work.)
The best way to learn if this course is a good fit for you is to check out the first two modules. They’re open and free — no registration required. Just click on Introduction below, and then click the first lesson to get started.
Choose Which Version Of The Positioning And Specialization Course You’d Like To Buy
This course has 3 “building blocks” that you can mix and match to meet your needs:
- The “Go Fast” version of the course content has the minimum effective dose of content to help you figure out your specialization decision in 2 weeks.
- The “Go Deep” content add-on has hours of in-depth lectures to help you understand every nuance of specialization.
- The support package adds four 30-minute support calls with Philip Morgan, the course creator. You can schedule these calls when you’re ready, but they expire 1 year after purchase to incentivize you to take action. I currently offer support calls on Thursdays, from 9am to 6pm in the Mountain Time zone.
These building blocks are available in 4 different packages. I’ve included 33% discounts for packages that bundle multiple building blocks. If you qualify for a Purchase Power Parity discount, please email me before you buy so I can get you a PPP discount code.
The Go Fast content is available now; the Go Deep content will be available in November 2021. If you buy the Go Fast version or the Go Fast + Support Calls versions of the course now, I’ll email you a coupon code in November to get that 33% discount on the Go Deep content if you want to add that content.
Go Fast Content Only
This is the minimum effective dose of information and guidance to help you specialize in 2 weeks.
Go Fast + Go Deep Content
This is the Go Fast content plus hours of “Go Deep” in-depth lectures to help you fully understand all the nuance of specialization.
Go Fast + Support Calls
This is the Go Fast content + 4 30-minute support calls you can schedule anytime you want, up to a year after purchase.
Go Fast + Go Deep Content + Support Calls
This is the Go Fast + Go Deep content + 4 30-minute support calls you can schedule anytime you want, up to a year after purchase.
Questions About This Course, Answered
Q: Is there a refund policy?
A: Of course! This is a zero-marginal-cost digital product, and I am not a monster. If you feel like you got something that’s not as good as you were promised, please email me for a full and immediate refund. This also gives me an opportunity to correct any errors I might have made in describing the course, which benefits both me and future course customers.
Q: What exactly do I get when I buy this course?
A: You get the following:
- “Go Fast” content:
- 6.95 hours of lecture content across 35 videos. These explain important concepts. Videos are hosted on Vimeo, so should be very broadly compatible with different device types, and can be played back at 0.5x to 2x speed if needed.
- Text instructions for every process you’ll execute. This is a good example: https://indieexperts.io/topic/2-2-how-to-inventory-your-areas-of-strength-and-interest/
- Content is delivered using the LearnDash LMS embedded on this site, which allows you to track your course progress through an individual login provided when you purchase. 100% of the course content is available to you the moment you complete your purchase, and though the LMS will encourage you to move through the lessons in order, you can actually access them in any order you want.
- “Go Deep” content:
- Available November, 2021, so no further details available at this time.
- Support Calls
- A Savvycal link that allows you to schedule 30-minute support calls with Philip Morgan, the course creator. These calls are offered Thursdays from 9am to 6pm in the Mountain time zone. Savvycal allows you to overlay your calendar onto the available time slots to more easily see when there is an overlap. We’ll default to Zoom video for these calls, though audio-only is fine if you prefer.
- If you purchase a course package that includes support calls, you’re entitled to 4 of these calls, though you must use them within a year of purchase.